Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm Back!

Hello.

After a busy week, I hope all these recent posts make up for some lost days without any updates or pretty photos.

To basically sum up why I have been M.I.A. for so long is that I have been busy working, visiting my family and such. So much has been going on in the fashion world since the last time I updated this blog. I had been trying to keep up with what was going on in the fashion world so that the posts would be quick and painless!

It is nice to be back home though, what a whirlwind trip it was! I am slowly unpacking, sort of. I can not believe how overweight my luggage was today. Over 15 pounds in each suitcase! When will I ever learn to pack light... Hopefully soon!

I came home to find out my place felt like a sauna. Who knew that a few weeks gone without any air conditioning would make home feel so icky!

Love... Love...
AshleyKCC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...