Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Janet & Janet Fall 2010 Campaign

I LOVE these photos. I have never heard of this designer clothing brand until now. But after having this campaign catch my eye. I will check it out. The photos are beautiful! I love the styling of all the photos. I would TOTALLY wear these looks. Black has become my favorite color to wear. And I love all the detailing on the looks to make a simple black outfit, HOT.

Update: I just Googled Janet & Janet and I found that this brand is based in Italy and though the companies main focus is on shoes, they also design bags and clothing as well. I think I just fell in love with another shoe designer. Although I can not really afford to buy Janet & Janet's FABULOUS shoes right now, given my "student salary" (a.k.a. NOTHING). I guess I will have to suffice for now with drooling over the shoes on their website and their awesome Fall 2010 Campaign photos...














Photo Credit: Riccardo Vimercati
Images Courtesy of F.G.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...