Saturday, August 28, 2010

If There is One Thing I Need...

If there is one bag that I need to last me through the fall and winter this season, it is this fabulous Alexander Wang Diego Bucket Bag.

The leather looks so soft and heavy duty, which is perfect so that it will last through the harsh Montreal winter.

I love how there is a short and long strap so that I can wear it across the body and over the shoulder.
LOVE at first sight.






This bag will definitely be added to my fantasy wishlist.
If only money was no object, I would have that fabulous bag in my posession...
I guess for now, I will continue to dream about this bag and be completely jealous of those who are awesome enough to own it...


Images Courtesy of SSense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...