Monday, August 23, 2010

Late Brunch? or Late Lunch?

When you are in Montreal, or if you live in Montreal and have never been, you must go to L'Avenue on Mont Royal Ave.
For those of you that have already been, I think that most of you would agree that this place is a MUST.
The food is so delicious.
 I do not know everything that they season these potatoes in, but if I could, I would eat this in every meal, breakfast, lunch and dinner.



My sister got a little bit bored...



A quick heads up for those of you who are thinking of being first timers at this amazing restaurant: expect a line-up out the door.

Love... Love...
AshleyKCC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks delicious! I am so hungry now, wish I lived near this place.. It looks like it's worth the wait!

Sincerely, Sarah Margeurite

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...