Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Little Bit of Everything

I couldn't decide on how to post all these beautiful and inspiring photos of some of my style idols, so here they all are.
Stylishly beautiful all together.
Coolness.



Still love Camilla Belle's style.
I wish there were more pictures of her day-to-day stylish outfits.




Freja looking awesome as ever.
And I'm loving her all black ensemble in this photo.


Love Alexa Chung.
Hipster-Chic.


Today I went through an Alexander Wang withdrawal.
Will post my Alexander Wang wishlist and love sometime this week. Stay posted.
It will be INSANE LOVE




Abbey Lee Kershaw at Alexander Wang

Erin Wasson and her Texas-Bad-Ass-Charm.




Great Photos from Thirty9Steps.
Inspiring.











Images Courtesy of Thirty9Steps, TFS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...