Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pâtisseries

We went out walking around Mont Royal today and came across these two great little pâtisseries.
One that made AMAZING mini-cupcakes and another that made those DELICIOUS French macarons.



Sorry the picture is a bit fuzzy (one of my sisters isn't the greatest photographers out there! I still love you though!), but this little cake with blue shredded coconut shavings was the most scrumptious petite cupcake I have EVER eaten.
It was just the right amount of sweetness.

I have gotten my sisters hooked on these little treats.
My new favorite flavor, the simple and classic vanille.
And I'm kind of obsessed with the lavande-bluet and the fleur de sel.





Love... Love...
AshleyKCC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...