Thursday, August 19, 2010

SFW SS11--Tiger of Sweden

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS COLLECTION!
The clothes are fabulously fabulous.
I want all of these clothes NOW.
The patterns are great and not too over the top. LOVE.

Tiger of Sweden has a great store here, in Montreal, on de Maisonneuve.
I have always walked past this store, but I have yet to go inside.
I know the clothes are probably a bit out of my price range, but it can't hurt to look at all the pretty clothes, right?





























I know that there are a lot of images posted for this collection, but I was trying to only post my favorite looks and it turned out that there were A LOT of favorites...

Images Courtesy of Berns Salonger and copyright Kristian Löveborg.

1 comment:

d said...

love all of these looks
awesome blog i'll follow you and hopefully you can return the favor? xxx

http://dariadonatophotography.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...