Saturday, August 14, 2010

Silver

I love jewelery that is timeless and classic and can match just about anything that I wear.
Here are some of my favorite pieces from my jewelry collection which I wear almost everyday...

I am obsessed with this ring right now.
I got it a few months ago when I was shopping with my friend on St. Denis in Montreal.
I forgot what the jewelery store is called, but this store has amazing pieces of silver jewelry from Italy.
 My mother bought me these earrings as a gift about 4 years ago when we were vacationing in New York City.

I love this bangle. I do not remember where I got it from though.
I just love the weaved detailing.


My favorite Tiffany & Co. ring I got from my mother for my birthday a few years ago.
Notice the little indents? I wear this ring everyday...


I bought this leaf bracelet earlier this summer from this vintage store in my hometown.


I received this Tiffany & Co. link bracelet as a gift for my 16th birthday from my cousin and his wife when I was vacationing with the family in Boston.


A beautiful Tiffany & Co. necklace that I received as a high school graduation present.


This bracelet I bought a few years ago when I was in Los Angeles.
The classic Tiffany & Co. heart charm bracelet.
A piece that every Tiffany & Co. obsessor should have.


As much as I love Tiffany & Co. and all of their classic pieces of silver jewelry, I love wearing silver jewelry.
So whether it is from Tiffany's or a vintage store, it does not matter to me!
If I like it and I'll wear it, I'll take it!
No offense to people who love wearing gold jewelery, I love wearing gold too... just not as much as silver.


Love... Love...
AshleyKCC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...