Monday, August 30, 2010

Thank-you!

I just wanted to make a special post to thank all of my new and current readers for your daily visits to my blog and lovely comments.
It is very much appreciated.

I started this blog just a couple of months ago, and although the number of unique readers every day are still fairly small, it still makes me happy that there are new readers visiting my blog everyday!

Hopefully I will be able to continue this blog for awhile because I really quite enjoy sharing with you all about my life in Montreal and some of my favorite photos and inspirations for style, fashion and trends.

If you want to contact me, feel free to leave a comment on my blog or e-mail me at heartychic@gmail.com.
As well, I also have a fairly new Twitter page you can also visit, HERE.

Happy Monday!

Love... Love...
AshleyKCC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...