Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wants to go to Sweden...

Swedish people have an amazing sense of style. Jealous.
Overall, most of the blogs that I end up LOVING are blogs from stylish Swedes.
I want to go to Stockholm...

I've been busy with with family, friends and class, which can explain for the lack of blog entries.

I need a new DSLR camera. Any suggestions? I'm thinking of the Canon Rebel.

I will be able to have some downtime to explore and take photos around Montreal in the coming week ahead as class winds down to an end.

It has been a busy and hectic summer.
NEED. TO. RELAX. ASAP.

Osheaga was this weekend. Couldn't make it because of this class... Hopefully I'll be able to go next year. Weezer. Arcade Fire. The National... a pretty good line-up this year.

Here are some random photos that I took in Old Port sometime this summer.
I love this city.










Love... Love...
AshleyKCC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...