Saturday, September 18, 2010

Anja, Backstage Beauty

Sorry! My dear and lovely readers for the EXTREME lack of posts lately.
I have been saving up everything that I have wanted to say, but I have just been so busy that I have not had time to post anything.
Now that New York Fashion Week is over, I definitely have A LOT to post since I have posted absolutely nothing so far in regards to NYFW.
There are plenty of photos I would love to share with you all that I loved that were taken by many of the fabulous people that were able to go.

So, here is the first post out of the many that will be coming soon, from NYFW.
Of course, it had to be about one of my favorite models at the moment, Anja Rubik.
She looks absolutely radiant. Stunning.





At the Chanel SOHO boutique re-opening party looking ever so AWESOME.

Derek Lam backstage--the maxi dress is lovely.



Backstage at Preen and I am obsessing over this black dress at the moment.



Alexander Wang Backstage lovely.



Images Courtesy of TFS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...