Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BEST EVER.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERY LOOK.
ROCK 'N ROLL CHICNESS.

These looks are from the Isabel Marant Fall/Winter 2010 show and I am so obsessed.
I was looking at all the Fall/Winter 2010 shows and I decided that I needed to share these photos with you of Isabel Marant's collection.

I love the red and black cropped leather zippered pants.
The jackets are fabulous beyond ANYTHING.

If I could only have these looks in my closet for this fall, my life would be complete.


























If there is one designer who can sum-up everything that I need and want for fall, this is it.
This collection has just the right amount of rocker-chicness with a Parisian twist.
L O V E.

Images Courtesy of TFS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...