Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sienna

I love this outfit from head-to-toe.
The way Sienna Miller accessorized, totally completes the look.



My Update:
Sorry for the lack of posts and lack of content in the posts. When I have had time to post, there has not been much interesting going on in the fashion world at the moment. But when NYC Fashion Week starts in a few days, I will hopefully have some time to post a few of my favorites.
AND... there will not be that many personal posts for awhile because I am currently camera-less. I know, it sucks. There are so many great things in Montreal that I would like to share with you all. Hopefully I can start taking pictures again soon when I finally get the camera!

Love... Love...
AshleyKCC

Image Courtesy of TFS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...