Thursday, October 28, 2010

Acne Minimalism Needs.

Maybe I am getting in the pre-Christmas spirit mood, but these days I have been finding a lot of things that I absolutely need.
Perhaps to have many options on my Christmas wishlist?

But, how perfect are these 3 pieces from Acne?
I have definitely found reasons as to why I need this perfect black jacket.
It is oh-so-chic and oh-so-perfect.

Words can not describe how amazing this blazer is.
The color... the style... minimalism perfection.

I can never have enough black dresses in my closet.
I love the sheer sleeves of this dress and it is a perfect black dress that can be dressed down when wearing it during the day and dressed up for nights out.




Follow HEARTY CHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...