Sunday, October 3, 2010

Balmain Beauties.

A great grungy-chic collection Balmain presented for their Spring/Summer 2011 show during Paris Fashion Week.

So... I planned to post my favorite looks from the show, and it turns out that my favorite looks were just about the entire collection.
I love all of the Balmain perfected blazers and jackets, as well as those amazing skinny metallic pants and leather biker shorts.
The studded details are just insanely perfect. LOVE.

This first look is one of my absolute favorites.
Actually, every look is my absolute favorite, but I am going through a phase of loving red leather at the moment, which is why...
I am OBSESSED with this red leather jacket.
The studded details make this jacket even more amazing...



























Images Courtesy of TFS.


Follow HEARTY CHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...