Saturday, October 30, 2010

Keira Knightley Inspiration.

One of my favorite "Hollywood" actresses with an amazingly chic sense of style.
Keira Knightley always looks like perfection for her "red-carpet" moments.
Here are some of my favorite looks taken of her recently.

This outfit looks comfy-chic.
That dress is adorable and I am in love with those black ankle boots.

Keira Knightley knows how to pair a great dress with an amazing blazer.
The make-up and hair is flawless and completes the outfit perfectly.

Keira looks absolutely stunning in one of my favorite looks from the Chanel F/W 2010 Couture show.
With a great pair of black heels, this looks is definitely all about the dress.
CHIC.

This Chanel ensemble is tres chic.
Those black heels are so amazing... I NEED.


Images Courtesy of TFS.



Follow HEARTY CHIC

1 comment:

Fashion Ranger said...

She is so incredibly stunning, I just wish wish wish she was a little taller!!
Later,
FASHION RANGER

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...