Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Nasty Gal Lovely.

I really love this online store.
If Nasty Gal ever opened a retail store, I would be there in a heartbeat.
With an eclectic mix of girl-y and edge-y pieces to choose from, this store has everything needed to suite whichever look I am feeling for that day.

(B.t.w. I am not endorsed by NastyGal to make these blog posts. Although it would be completely awesome to be a part of the NastyGal team, at the moment, I am just posting my love for this store freely!)

I am loving this crochet white sweater.
I was so close to buying one from American Apparel during the event a couple weeks ago, now I kind of regret not buying it...






Images Courtesy of NastyGal.
Follow HEARTY CHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...