Sunday, November 14, 2010

Does this make you hungry?

I am sorry to my vegetarian readers, but this food post is NOT for you.

I do not usually choose to eat French cuisine because before moving to Montreal, I had never been influenced by French cuisine.

I dined at this lovely French restaurant near the Old Port area one evening and ordered this meat entrée with mushroom sauce.
I was a bit hesitant at first as to whether or not I would enjoy this dish, but after the first bite, I was impressed by how delicious it tasted!
I forgot what type of meat it was, but I remember being very intrigued by texture as well as the uniqueness of what the meat was called.

As you can tell, I do not eat French food that often and I was happily surprised by my meal!

I had a bite of this lamb dish, or was it rabbit?
I do not quite remember which one it was cause I do not usually eat lamb or rabbit, but the taste of this dish was also very unique and delicious!

...Now if only I could improve my cooking skills so that my dishes are as tasty and delicious as the meals I have when I go out to a restaurant for dinner...





Follow HEARTY CHIC

5 comments:

Heidi said...

The food looks so very yummy! Especially the second dish! :)

love kitchen said...

following via blogloving.
return the favor?:)

Enrique Echávarri said...

OMG yes im hungry now!!!
enjoy it

Snore.Fest said...

Salivating at these images.

Eclectic mix of subjects within your blog, an enjoyable read. Now following.

Victoria.

http://snore-fest.blogspot.com/

Liv said...

Awesome blog, following!
So what resto is it?

http://idlefascination.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...