Saturday, December 11, 2010

Driving Me A Little Crazy...

I do not usually post "ranting" posts, but today is the day that one (and hopefully the last) will be posted.

As much as I love my luscious hair and the lovely compliments I get from it, I am now being driven insane by it.
I am in a desperate need of a trim/haircut but I will not be able to see my amazing hairdresser until the end of this month.

No, my hair has never been colored before (yet), but I have been blessed (cursed) with a thick head of hair which is now slightly unbearable.

This photo was taken when I was still in a loving relationship with my hair...
Should I just have a trim, change it up completely (color and length) or something else?
What do you think?

Follow HEARTY CHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...