Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Strong Winds. Cold Beach.

A few times over the winter break so far, I have been thinking that maybe cold beach weather would be better than lots of snow.
At other times, I enjoy the coziness feeling from the cold and snowy weather.
These photos were taken awhile back in the Bay Area during a day trip to Point Reyes sometime in the summer.
The beach was definitely not sunbathing worthy.
From what I remember, it was cold and extremely windy.

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas break.
I am on my last few days of break and there is a lot I would like to share with all of you lovely readers about my holiday.
I have done a lot of excessive eating, excessive shopping and excessive time spent sleeping and relaxing.
F.Y.I. I finally got a camera!






Follow HEARTY CHIC

1 comment:

Monyka said...

You have a lovely blog :)

itsfashionamour.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...