Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cooking for Enjoyment?

I have been eating at some great restaurants lately, but I did not get the chance to snap a couple photos to share with you all. Next time!

I was so happy that I was able to motivate myself to cook this one evening, so I had to take a picture of this sad triumph of mine.
And this is how it turned out.

I have come to the realization that I am not the biggest fan of cooking on a daily basis.
... which could account for why I eat out so often, but...
I do enjoy cooking, once in awhile.

I have a secret obsession with watching the Food Network, but apparently that is not enough motivation for me to want to cook more often.
Thank goodness there are plenty of delicious restaurants for me to choose from in Montreal!


Follow HEARTY CHIC

1 comment:

cassie min said...

yum!
Oh my god I love this post!

Hope you can check out my blog. If you like my blog follow and I'll follow back. :)
Love Cassie,
xx

http://applecherriemango.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...