Monday, February 14, 2011

La Fée Verte

Regardless of it being Valentine's Day, I thought I would share with you all La Fée Verte, which is Montreal-based and I can't stop obsessing about...

Fullscreencapture0502201122626AMbmp.jpg

Aren't the pieces just so chic and gorgeous? Wait until you see their ready-to-wear spring/summer collection. If I was only allowed to wear one designer for the entire summer, I would be happy to only wear La Fée Verte. I love the purple pieces in these look book photos from La Fée Verte's spring/summer 2011 lingerie collection. The lace-y details are simply perfection. The colors... the lace... the designs... I am obsessed and in love with it all. 

Images Courtesy of La Fée Verte
Follow HEARTY CHIC

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The black piece is so gorgeous !
thanks for sharing ;)

xxx

Anita said...

Very lovely (: I like it!

Evoluer said...

Happy V-Day!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...