Sunday, March 6, 2011

Anna & Abbey -- Dolce & Gabbana Backstage Beauties.

To me, know, I find backstage photos just as lovely, if not better, as the runway photos.




I absolutely love Anna Selezneva's Dolce & Gabbana sheer starry-printed black long sleeve dress look during Milan Fashion Week F/W 2011. And then there is Abbey Lee Kershaw... She looks so effortlessly cool in this backstage photo of her. That platinum blonde hairdo... the leopard printed coat paired with a very hippie-chic patterned dress, she proves that she can look amazing no matter what.
Images Courtesy of TFS.

Follow HEARTY CHIC

7 comments:

hippyatheart said...

ohh, I love the D&G star prints :)

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I love the sparkly dress.

Anonymous said...

D&G looks magical. I'd say I liked these photos better than the runway ones...

Miss K. said...

backstage photos are amazing . btw love the dress with the stars

StyleIDnet said...

Yes I love Backstage photos .... and that green sequin dress.
Abbey and Anna are so 'angelical' they are beautiful!
thanks for great pictures.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

Style With K said...

I think my autoestime went down a little! = )

they looks amazing

kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

Anonymous said...

Abbey's statement nail polish...bold detail...totally ties the look together

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...