Monday, March 7, 2011

Pedro Lourenco -- Paris Fashion Week.

This was my first time hearing about this designer, Pedro Lourenco, but I am definitely happy that I now know about it since I am in love with the F/W 2011 collection...





Where shall I start with this lovely F/W 2011 collection by Pedro Lourenco? That first photo with the amazing cotton-candy fluff of a fur coat with the most genius-chic iPad case ever. My favorite part about the collection definitely has to be that iPad case chained to the silver cuff bracelet. I also love those colored leather pants with the black strip down the sides, whether it is the yellow pair, or the dark blue pair of pants, I love and need them both! The unique geometric cuts on the dresses are also absolutely lovely -- the sequins, the sheer mesh-like material. And then there are those amazing coats and blazers... that extremely soft-looking black fur coat with the leather detailing... the blazer with the nude-mesh detailing just right under the shoulder is the most beautifully well-detailed blazer I have ever wanted. Actually, I think I want and need every single outfit from this collection from head-to-toe. I am obsessed with that one look with the yellow leather pants, that coat is just as amazing, the entire looks has a hint of minimalism, but with an extra twist of bold detailing. Who knew that I would fall in love and would want to wear a pair of yellow leather pants...
Photo Credit: Stephan Moskovic
Images Courtesy of Models.com
Follow HEARTY CHIC

6 comments:

Marissa said...

Those yellow pants totally remind me of Kill Bill!

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

This is such an elegant collection, so sassy :)

Heidi said...

Amazing collection! Elegant and classy. :)

Tina Colada said...

love the mustard pants!! fabulous collection

ShanaEmily said...

ooooh! I am loving mustard right now!!

Shana
ColorBlind

THRIFTERS WANTED LINK UP HERE

LynellMarie said...

Just like some others, the yellow pants hit home with me. They are a must have in my skinny pants collection.
-And yes, they reminded me of Kill Bill as well.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...