Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Old Port.

I could not have asked for a more perfect long weekend spent relaxing, with a little bit of dancing and going to a few memorable concerts. The weather was absolutely lovely on Saturday afternoon, which gave me the opportunity to lay out in the sun in Old Port and spend the afternoon lazing around reading and watch all the people strolling past. On another note, I have a new favorite restaurant which I only discovered this past weekend. Therefore, expect an upcoming and highly neglected food post some time soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool photo... I look forward to reading about your new favorite restaurant...
Have a great day...
Take care,

Kori said...

Love! Have you heard my good news about the paperback version of my novel? I hope you can head over and check it out! Have a fabulous day honey! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

Zoe Gabrielle said...

Love this shot!

Beautiful.

Zoe Gabrielle

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...