Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Need...

I know, I know, the temperature outside is ridiculously hot and humid right now, but I just can not resist these neutral and soft sweaters.


The T By Alexander Wang chunky knit in the first photo is a perfect example of how to style a look for those cooler spring/summer days using a sweater and a beautiful neutral color palette. The Doo.Ri sweater is a bit more polished, but with the subtle loose-knit details that looks a little like fraying or distressing, the look can easily be chic. There is definitely the possibility of a hint of grunge with this sweater as well because of the loose-knit details that give the appearance of the sweater unravelling. I am definitely looking for a few more sweaters which can easily be transitioned from spring/summer to fall/winter so that I could basically wear the sweater year round, and these two are absolutely perfect.
On a slightly more budget friendly note, I have also been eyeing that third look, which is a perfect open-knit sweater via Free People, which remind me of the many beautiful open-knit sweaters from Isabel Marant. I can not explain the reason for my new-found obsession with completely neutral knits, but the number of ways of outfitting these sweaters are absolutely endless!

(Feel free to click on the designer's name mentioned above to shop the latest collection via ShopBop.)

15 comments:

sugarhoneybaby said...

Lovely!:)

FAB said...

Love, love, love....I too have been contemplating sweaters lately! I'd love a nice boxy one to pair with shorts. Nice

Stephanie said...

I Love those sweaters!!!

kisses

stylemesteph

Style With K said...

oh i like it all!



kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

Kirsten @ Triple Max Tons said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I want it all....esp that knit sweater on the bottom and those white shorts!

ninam said...

I love them all! They look so cozy... totally irresistible. Who cares how hot it is in Montreal right now? Just wear them inside with the AC on :)

ninam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mademoiselle Lala said...

Sweaters/jackets/cardigans have been a total necessity in London for the past few weeks. :) X


P.S. Don’t forget about my new giveaway!

http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

FASHION TALES said...

I wear jumpers/cardigans year round, some light weight, etc. This is a lovely one. :)

Lindsay said...

I've been yearning for fall too! Comfy sweaters and tall boots. :)

www.blackandblondeone.com

Sada said...

These are beautiful! I actually like the Free People as well. The loose styling just make them so sexy somehow. Well, since I'm freezing away in winter, I may buy/wear one in your hoour!
xo
Sada
http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com

Sandra said...

oh nice

Cah said...

I really like neutral colors like those!

Unknown said...

LOVE this sweater.
C

Claire M. said...

Nice sweater! I love the colors too ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...