Friday, August 19, 2011

Cappuccino + Breakfast.

Too many delicious brunch places in Montreal.




The weather in Montreal has been absolutely lovely lately and I am definitely trying to spend as much time outside with these last couple of weeks of summer. Although I am trying to refrain myself from doing so, I will almost never say no to an opportunity to try out a new and different restaurant. While my favorite brunch place, L'Avenue, is most likely still under renovations, I decided to try out this brunch place on Rue Saint-Denis. The best part about the nice weather is to be able to eat outside on the terrace, which thankfully many Montreal restaurants have. The best part about this day afterwards was coming across a new store on Boulevard Saint-Laurent that was everything I had been looking for in a store. It is not often that I come across a store where I want everything, but that is how I felt while perusing the Héritage boutique (more about this in an upcoming post!). Great brunch + great shopping + great weather, what more could you ask for in a perfect day.

5 comments:

Leonie said...

Sounds indeed like a perfect day! I love discovering new places.

http://thesignaturebow.blogspot.com/
NEW POST: My Latest Loves - Mini Bags

Clara Turbay said...

Yummy post.
check out my blog http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said...

Wow that looks amazing! I wish I'd found that place when I was in Montreal :D

Unknown said...

OMW that looks soo yummy!!
Great post :)

http://www.fashionbybrettrobson.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love the breakfast blog and Montreal. Beautiful photos!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...