Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Boy and Girl by Band of Outsiders.

Lace + leather + an understated color palette -- what more could you ask for?




I want all three of these looks, not just because of the lack of color, but also because of the versatility and wearability of these pieces. Classic looks and pieces that can be worn everyday and incorporated into any closet, yet they have that subtle and extra Band of Outsiders twist. That unexpected blue ink-like dip dyed crochet shorts is what convinced me that the look needs to be included as one of my favorites from the Boy and Girl by Band of Outsiders SS12 collection. It is definitely all about the little details on pieces that appear plain and simple that will always win me over. I am even loving that not-so-basic black leather pencil skirt that is paired with a crisp white 3/4 length sleeve shirt. The unique buckle-like detail down the right side of the skirt makes this already cool-chic skirt that extra edge.   

Images Courtesy of Vogue Italia.

8 comments:

TWINFASHION said...

loving the hats and sandals! x

www.twinfashionblog.com

Faye Lesley said...

Oh my I ADORE those dip-dyed shorts, such a nice design idea!
Faye xo

Anonymous said...

All of my fav things in a show...love it!

Kate

www.thrillofthechaise.com

Leonie said...

I really love the hats in this collection. They make the outfits look so great.

Simply Elegant

Camille Beaudet said...

band of outsiders is my favorite.

ingenuestyle.com

Marnie said...

I love it, it reminds me of that fantastic street shot of Ashley Olsen rocking her leather skirt.
x

Jewellery Bijou said...

I love it!have a lovely day!
jewellerybijou.com

Rebecca said...

I love love these looks! The textures are so fabulous! And your blog is absolutely darling!

RebeccawithanR

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...