Thursday, September 15, 2011

Theysken's Theory.

It was impossible to narrow down my favorite looks from this Summer 2012 Theyskens' Theory collection. 



















Here I thought that the Helmut LangAltuzarraRag & Bone and Alexander Wang collections were difficult to selectively pick and choose favorites, but this collection... Amazingly mind-blowing how much I love every piece. The use of sequins, fabrics, textures and patterns, all make sense. I have to admit it that this is my favorite collection. The looks are completely one-of-a-kind, but are also absolutely functional for everyday-wear. I love the style mix of downtown-meets-minimalistic-meets-grunge-meets-rocker. Oh wow, the many amazing blazers and jackets from this collection -- perfection. Everything about this collection is the epitome of chicness and coolness.

Images Courtesy of Vogue Italia.

10 comments:

SymbioticLife said...

I have to agree with you. This collection is really great. All the looks are really strong but they never forget the feminine touches. I'm also, always a sucker for looks that have lots of contrasting textures to them. I totally feel you on being unable to whittle down your top picks for it.

monkeyshines ♥ said...

adore the touch of leather!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Olivia said...

This colletion is killing me- I have a major jacket/blazer obessession- such great pieces.

B said...

Blazer♥ love it!

PHILO said...

I totally agree, those collections are so great!!
lovely post!

xoxo ❀❀❀
http://miss-philo.blogspot.com/

Alice and Gabriella said...

amaizng collection, such a great design!

love
http://fashiono2.blogspot.com/

Fi said...

You are so right; the grunge-meets-glam-meets-rock style is just plain cool. It signifies strong women with a bit of attitude.

Fi xx
http://thefashionsilverlining.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

This collection pretty amazing, the perfect mix of glam and grunge. I cant even choose a favorite piece.

Dont forget to enter my $100 Nordstrom gift card + Nars polish giveaway

girlinthelens said...

Completely agree! I'm liking the drop-hip beltlines as well, that's something I was seeing a lot in the shows.

Nikol said...

Hey! Love your blog! Come and check out mine pelase?!

www.narzeille.blogspot.com
www.narzeille.blogspot.com
www.narzeille.blogspot.com
www.narzeille.blogspot.com


www.narzeille.blogspot.com
www.narzeille.blogspot.com
www.narzeille.blogspot.com


www.narzeille.blogspot.com
www.narzeille.blogspot.com
www.narzeille.blogspot.com
www.narzeille.blogspot.com


www.narzeille.blogspot.com
www.narzeille.blogspot.com
www.narzeille.blogspot.com


www.narzeille.blogspot.com
www.narzeille.blogspot.com
www.narzeille.blogspot.com
www.narzeille.blogspot.com

www.narzeille.blogspot.com
www.narzeille.blogspot.com
www.narzeille.blogspot.com

XO Nikol

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...