Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Alexa @ Chloe.

Blouses are currently fascinating me to a whole new level.

At first glance, I was not a fan of Alexa's brown paisley printed Chloe blouse that she wore to the Chloe S/S '12 show. At second glance, I fell in love with it. Now I am realizing how easy it is for a printed blouse to be that one statement piece to an otherwise dull, or minimalistic, outfit. Button-up blouses also have a way of pulling "double duty" by making the most ridiculous looking patterns wearable and look chic at the same time. On another note, I have a current favorite label that has a seemingly endless selection of beautiful blouses. The label is called, Equipment, heard of them? If not, please check them out and you will know what I mean when I say endless selection. I have not had the chance to splurge on one yet, but I am sensing that that day is coming very soon. The only roadblock that I have had with making the purchase is that I can never decide on which one to get. I have favorited them all equally and have yet to select one over the others. My indecisiveness is currently limiting any forward movement with this purchase.

Image Courtesy of Vogue Italia.

(Feel free to click on the designer's name mentioned in this post to shop the latest collection at ShopBop.

9 comments:

Annie Chang said...

adore the retro shirt!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Herdiana Surachman said...

she is so beautiful

HS

YB* said...

Love the shirt, not too sure about her nails though...

www.carpe-diem13.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

The shirt really suits her style.

Carrie

http://ruelamarr.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

that's so true, she took something so simple and made it a statement with the print. love it.

http://scarlet--red.blogspot.com/

Lo said...

Alexa can do not wrong. I love her!
xo
Lo
www.herlolife.blogspot.com

Emmylou said...

Agree with the above comment. Alexa can wear anything and make it look good.

Dana said...

Love the blouse. I currently have a fascination with them as well. Love the undone edges of the skirt also. Please visit me at www.Beau-Pascher.blogspot.com and feel free to comment.
-Dana

Unknown said...

So pretty!! Alexa always looks so great without looking like she tried to hard.
XX
have a nice weekend!
Jannine
http://fashionistarg.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...