Friday, November 25, 2011

Striking.

Gorgeous head shots of Hungarian model, Barbara Palvin.







I just always seem to find some sort of inspiration from an issue of Elle France. This issue No. 3429 from September 16, 2011 had an overload of inspiration I just could not resist sharing. The first photo is simply stunning... I am currently jealous of how gorgeous her hair is in these photos, but then again, maybe that was the sole purpose of this photo shoot. On another note, since I could not spend American Thanksgiving this year in the U.S., I am taking an alternate little holiday away from Montreal for the weekend. Definitely going to think about starting my holiday gift shopping that I have been procrastinating to do. Maybe I will find the motivation while in Toronto this weekend, but with my luck, that may not happen. Oops.

Photo Credit: Jan Welters
Model: Barbara Palvin
Images Courtesy of Elle France.

8 comments:

Elisa said...

Barbara Palvin is so pretty! beautiful editorial!

http://scarlet--red.blogspot.com/

Shoppalu said...

She is one of the most stunning women in the modelling world right now. LOVE HER!!

xxx
shoppalu.com
shoppalu.tumblr.com

Girlie Blogger said...

These pictures are beautiful. Great inspirations.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Vicky So Jazz said...

She is an absolute inspiration; So beautiful! <3

SwapQueen I said...

Definitely a beauty!

Joanna K. said...

lovely post!!

Meg said...

she is so stunning!

mintyandpeaches said...

She's absolutely gorgeous!

x Minty
http://mintyandpeaches.wordpress.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...