Friday, December 16, 2011

Poppy Delevigne.

This look that Poppy wore to the Miu Miu S/S '12 show is somehow a little bit mismatched, but with that color palette, it all seems to work in that effortlessly cool way.



I am not familiar with Caroline Sieber (sitting beside Poppy Delevigne), but that beaded 3/4 length sleeve shirt with the silver trim is something to be intrigued about. Does anyone know who designed it? I digress, back to talking about Poppy's outfit. Maybe that black leather jacket is what completes the outfit. I love the gold double zippers. I am trying to decipher whether those trousers are paint patterned, or is some sort of snake-print. At the moment, I am thinking snake-print, and looking borderline similar to this pair from Current/Elliott. Such well-done styling of this pair of jeans with the Joie v-neck blouse and black boots, as well as with that westward clutch. I have now completely convinced myself that I really need those boots and that blouse. Poppy's look has definitely inspired me to invest in a pair of pattern printed jeans, among other wardrobe essentials, now where to begin...

On another note, don't forget to enter in Hearty Chic's giveaway (HERE)!

(Feel free to click on the designer's name mentioned in this post to shop the latest collection via ShopBop.)

Images Courtesy of Vogue.it.

1 comment:

Annie Chang said...

stunning snakeskin print!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...