Monday, January 23, 2012

Shorts.

I know I should not be seeking such inspiration that I am incapable of duplicating at the moment due to weather conditions out of my control, but I suppose this is something I could look forward to come spring.




Three pairs of shorts used in this Elle Argentina December '11 issue, and each pair I have equal levels of adoration for. As much as I would love a closet full of shorts to choose from, given my current living conditions, I am incapable of such a thing. It does not make sense to me to own so many pairs of shorts when there is such a short span of months that I am able to have maximum usage of them. Therefore, I am always on the search for a few special pairs that I could cherish and wear from one summer to the next. Of course, there are always the occasional pairs that don't make the cut for the following summer, but I try. Oops, I apologize for my complete digression. The shorts from this shoot are perfectly unique and (I believe) wearable. The zig-zag stripe pair are like a wearable optical illusion, no?  On another note, I still have yet to own a pair of sequinned shorts. Not sure if I am ready for that quite yet, but come spring, it is possible.

Photo Credit: Tomas Ghiorzo
Model: Meli Stasiuk
Images Courtesy of Elle Argentina.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the sparkly shorts!

http://scarletredblog.blogspot.com/

Sabrina said...

I love shorts,think I´m gonna order some at asos!
xoxo Sabrina

Unknown said...

A mi me fascinan también los pantalones cortos. Soy varón pero eso no hace imposible utilizar shorts y verse cool. Abrazos.

Angharad Jones said...

Love that top outfit, the colour combination is gorgeous!

Lara Rose said...

Wow that looks soo amazing!

Unknown said...

I liked the sequined shorts the most, which is weird because I am also yet to own a pair of sequined shorts...

Xo
meinmode.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love these shorts, and GREAT colors!!

Chelsie said...

I love the first outfit! I live in Florida so I could definitely start sporting these looks right now. Great post and inspiration!

Chelsie
StylePositively.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...