Friday, April 20, 2012

Color Overdose.

So much color, I don't even know where to begin describing...










The second look from this Glamour Russia April '12 issue subtly takes on the use of color with a burst of neon yellow from that Wildfox sweater. I kind of wish I could read Russian so I could decipher who designed each one of the pieces that I love from this shoot. Those bright yellow trousers in the last photo are kind of amazing. I am not sure how likely I will be attempting to add this much color to my spring/summer wardrobe, but it sure is a nice idea.

Photo Credit: James Macari
Model: Anne Marie Van Dijk
Images Courtesy of Glamour Russia.

(Feel free to click on the designer's name mentioned in this post to shop the latest collection via ShopBop.)

5 comments:

Kat said...

I like the model's extreme wing-tipped eyeliner!
http://aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

I love the suspenders!

HailesHeartsFashion said...

This model really reminds me of Kate Moss, she has that kind of brooding fashion look...I love all the colours - it is that Sport Luxe trend they keep talking about here (UK) so cute but wouldn't look good on me :)

Beautiful blog and unique post!

I am now following you :)

Hailes<3

Victoria West said...

Nice pictures. :)

My Alexa's Store said...

Just love orange this season!!!!!!!!
xo Kelly Alexa
http://myalexas.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...