Thursday, May 10, 2012

I Want It All.

Is it wrong for me to want to wear every single one of these looks?













Every once in awhile I come across photo shoots where I absolutely want to wear everything, this photo shoot for Marie Claire France's May 2012 issue is one of them. I also love how these looks are more budget-friendly. I am loving the "Le Pantalon Fluide" look. Obsessing over that pastel yellow blazer. Yup, every single article of clothing and accessory seen here would be useful in my closet.

Photo Credit: Naomi Yang
Models: Annemara Post & Polina P
Images Courtesy of Marie Claire France.

6 comments:

Cassidy Lee said...

Don't blame you at all! I really love all of these looks as well, they're all so pretty!

Splenderosa said...

OMG, how could you not want all of them. Come on over and enter my jewelry giveaway, the bracelets would go with all of this. :)'s

r.a.j.e. said...

Big fan of 'Le Vinyl'!
r.a.j.e.
http://becomingraje.blogspot.co.uk/ R x

Unknown said...

Not at all!!

xx
meinmode.blogspot.com

Kat said...

I think it is perfectly fine to want to dress in every single one of these outfits. Heck. I would too!
aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

No mam! It is not wrong at all! I wish I was loaded so I could have all these looks flown out to me in my size. LOL

www.kimbakay.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...