Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pastel.

I am madly craving all of these looks for summer.









Where to begin with this photo shoot from the May '12 issue of Elle Canada. First of all, those Stuart Weitzman metal toed shoes are exactly what is lacking in my shoe closet. I am obsessed with that pale pink pair worn in the first photo. On another note, those silk Ralph Lauren pants look insanely buttery soft. That pastel green Red Valentino clutch works so well with the pastel purple nail polish in the second photo. I am loving that blush colored of that Boss Hugo Boss blazer especially how it is paired with that subtle yellow dress. The last photo's outfit would definitely be my favorite out of them all. 

Photo Credit: Leda & St. Jacques
Model: Sarah Jordan
Images Courtesy of Elle Canada.

(Feel free to click on the designer's name mentioned in this post to shop the latest collection via ShopBop.)

10 comments:

danielle p. said...

ohh, these colors are all so beautiful. love!

an act of style. said...

Wonderful, wonderful colours, thank you for the inspiration!

I linked back to this post on my blog, hope that's OK:

http://actofstyle.com/2012/05/23/pimpin-the-balcony/

Have a wonderful day!

Kat said...

ALL of these photos and content are awesome! Love the combinations, the model, the clothing itself, everything!
aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

So pretty - love all the pastels!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Diana Mamlieva said...

I am such an idiot, was thinking to buy Zara cap-toe shoes for too long. When I was finally ready, they were all sold out!

Frances O@TheFashionHive said...

great blog!! THank you for reaching out to me on IFB:)

http://www.thefashionhive.com

Anonymous said...

just gorgeous...love those pastel colors for this smmer season! xo

Frances O@TheFashionHive said...

love the colors! brings a calming and happy vibe.

http://www.thefashionhive.com

Unknown said...

You have an awesome blog :). I love every post. I hope you can check out my site and follow us 2.:)
WE LOVE FASHION // STYLE // AND ROCK'N'ROLL

TDJ said...

These are great pieces to invest in for next summer. Or you could do as Scott Schuman suggests and throw a cardi over it for a transitional look! Great post though, keep it up! <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...