Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Perfectly Styled.

LOVE these looks from Russh Magazine.








So many pieces that I absolutely love in this shoot from Minkpink and such. Loving that pair of Acne pants in the third photo. They are similar to a pair of sweatpants, especially with the drawstring waist, don't you think? I have been looking for a nice pair of colored jeans, and that pair of yellow Cheap Monday jeans are kind of perfect. That Carly Hunter skirt in the first photo is just stunning and I need it STAT. I am always impressed by this magazine's well styled, and wearable, looks.


Photo Credit: Andrew Cowen
Model: Chloe Price
Images Courtesy of Russh Magazine.

3 comments:

Annie Chang said...

amazing mix of elements!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Kat said...

I agree. Lots of cool items. I have a pair of yellow skinnies that are similar to the ones in the picture. I wore it to work once and felt I was a bit TOO loud. Trying to tone it down a notch by looking for the right top...
aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com

Cassidy Lee said...

Really love them as well! A nice and simple backdrop goes a long way, in my opinion, so I think that made the outfits stand out even more.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...