Friday, June 1, 2012


Yesterday's dinner...

I had one of those successful shopping sprees yesterday. I bought a few new summer dresses and a pair of vintage shoes that I can't wait to share with you. Dinner ended up at one of my favorite Korean restaurants in Montreal, Atti. As much as I love Montreal, I am now thinking about a move to New York City. Decisions, decisions...


Emmy said...

Oooooo....that looks sooooooo good! And good luck on whatever decision you make:)

MusicaModaCine said...

I love all of your food posts. They always look so yummy. And moving to NY is such an exciting possibility :)

Kat said...

Wow! Why the change? I love Korean food!

Frances O@TheFashionHive said...

Great dinner!! Im from NYC and Nyc would welcome you:)

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

Yum. This makes my mouth water.
Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

Pebelle said...

This looks so yummi

Brandy Shaloo said...

I haven't been to Montreal yet but NYC is the best place on earth, so the choice shouldn't be too hard ;-)

The food looks tasty!


P.S.: I have a giveaway contest running on my blog!

Jacqueline davis moranti said...

One of my favorite restaurants is this awesome korean place, in Philadelphia. I love their Bibimbap!

CC Leona said...

That looks so good!!!


staff xyraMakeup said...

Lovely blog! I'm glad to follow you!

Kisses from Italy
xyraMakeup IFB

Follow me too, if you like my blog! :)

Camilla said...

oh wowsa that looks delish

xo Camilla

Into The Fold

p.s check out the giveaway on my blog :)

Heather said...

Looks amazing... yum!


Ang Lam said...

the bibimbap looks delicious :)

Sarah Jane Jackson said...

Yummy! this just made me so hungry!



La Dea dell'Apparenza. said...

Great blog :) would you like to follow each other? :)

Malena Said said...

beautifull blog... congrats :)

I'm one of your blog



Annia said...

I just found your blog!
I love it!!

I made a blog a couple of months ago too.
I would really appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!
Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this article is fastidious, my sister is analyzing these kinds of things,
thus I am going to convey her.
Visit my blog - clean my pc

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...