Monday, July 12, 2010

Topshop Fall 2010 Campaign

And this is why I love Topshop... This store has amazing-fashion-forward clothing and EVERYTHING. I have not been able to have the privilege of being in the presence of a Topshop store yet, but I have been gaga-ing over everything on their website. I am sure I will someday be able to go on a shopping spree at Topshop, hopefully that someday is sooner than later! I love this campaign! It's like rocker-hippie-prairie-chic all in one.

















A re-cap of the purchases I need to make for this fall season based on the campaigns that I have seen so far...
1. Tights - The more patterned, the more awesome it will be.
2. Leather - More of it this fall, and I like it! Leather shorts, leather skirts, leather pants, leather jackets, leather trench coats, leather gloves (with studded detailing like in this Topshop campaign!), ETC. Of course not all together, but I like my options this fall!
...I suppose that is it for now... These two items are what came to mind when I saw this campaign. I will post options of these two sorts of items soon!

Photo Credit:  Josh Olin
Images Courtesy of TheFashionSpot

1 comment:

Nici said...

Love the flounced leather skirt in the 1st pic.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...