Sunday, August 15, 2010

Simple Purchases

Some simple pieces to add to my closet.
And the great thing was that each item was under $10! SCORE!
The first 3 shirts I bought at my favorite Quebec only department store, Simons.
Their v-neck tees are the best. I have a purple one, a "Tiffany" blue one and now a red one. I have tried the American Apparel and Urban Outfitters v-neck tees, but nothing compares to these ones from Simons.










I bought this green tank from Zara.
I don't usually wear green but I love this shade of green.
This may be my new favorite tank.
A bandeau, a pair of denim cut-offs, my trusty Ray-Bans and I think I am ready to go. Coachella? Osheaga? Warped Tour? Anyone?


Love... Love...
AshleyKCC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...