Saturday, October 16, 2010

Make-up Stock-up!

Since I am not working at all, I stock up on my make-up essentials when one of my favorite make-up companies, such as Clinique, have their seasonal gift-with-purchase promotions. The gift-with-purchase gives me the opportunity to try other Clinique products that I may possibly end up using on a regular basis.

Holt Renfrew has a gift-with-purchase event right now with Clinique so I made a quick shopping trip to the Holt Renfrew in Montreal on Sherbrooke Street Ouest to pick up a few things.
Thank-you to the lovely Clinique consultant for helping me with my purchases and giving me a few make-up tips!

It is great that Clinique is not as expensive as other "department store" cosmetics lines and yet I find that sometimes Clinique is better than the more costly alternatives. :)
Majority of my make-up is definitely from Clinique.
I absolutely love my Clinique foundation.
What are some of your favorite beauty/make-up products?


Follow HEARTY CHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...