Monday, October 25, 2010

Minimalism Cravings.

I crave all of these pieces from Zara...

How beautiful is this blouse?
The details make it minimalism perfection.
[Zara]

More over-sized chunky knit sweaters, the better!
I definitely need this one.
[Zara]

This is a basic black blouse, but with that extra leather patch detailing, makes this blouse not-so-basic and oh-so-perfect.
[Zara]

I absolutely love the details and folds of this dress.
Simply Chic.
[Zara]

This black jumpsuit is one of my favorite pieces from this post.
The chicness of a one piece jumpsuit is indescribable.
A piece that I definitely need.
[Zara]


I am not affiliated with Zara and this blog post was in no way endorsed by Zara.


Follow HEARTY CHIC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want this jumpsuit!!

http://onedayinapril.wordpress.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...