Monday, October 25, 2010

Rainy Weather Please!

What do you think?

I thought about going with a pair of Hunter boots, but a lot of people in Montreal already have them and I wanted something a little bit different.
When I came across rain boots from Tretorn, I thought, why not!
I love Sweden and many great brands come out of Sweden so I thought I would give these rain boots a try.

I have not worn these boots out yet, but from wearing them around the house, they are pretty roomy, especially around the top of the boot.
I do not know if that is a good thing, or a bad thing yet.
But I love the simplicity of the matte black color with the buckle details on the side of the boot.
Hopefully I will get a good wear out of them!




If you want to go try a pair and let me know what you think of them, you can get a pair of them HERE.
Make sure to enter "repcode" HEARTYCHIC to get 20% off your first order!


Follow HEARTY CHIC

1 comment:

Fashion Ranger said...

I love theese boots, here in Sweden we call them "Gummistövlar" translated to "Rubberboots".
Everyone in Sweden are wearing Hunter rubberboots, especially in Stockholm. I went there one week ago to photoshoot for my blog and in the morning rush I saw more then 20 pairs of them!
Great blogpost!! xx
LATER,
FASHION RANGER

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...