Monday, November 8, 2010

Italian Dinner.

It had been a fun weekend of "being a tourist in the city that I live in" weekend.
I ate and shopped quite a bit.
As well, to share with you all my weekend, I took quite a few pictures of the delicious places I was able to eat at.

To not overwhelm you all with all the food, I will show one post a day of a meal that I had. (I did not eat THAT much, FYI...haha)

Anyways, one evening I ended up eating dinner at this lovely restaurant called Ristorante Primadonna on Boulevard St-Laurent.
The service was impeccable.
And the food was... delicious!

I decided to go with a pasta dish and just from the menu description, I was almost drooling over how delicious it sounded.
Here is the menu description taken from the restaurant's website...
CHITARRA ARRAGOSTA CON FUNGHI DI BOSCO
homemade pasta with fresh lobster, seasonal mushrooms and wild arugola, lightly spicy tomato sauce

At first I thought the portion was small, but then as I ate more and more of this dish, it turns out that the dish was very filling.
 I had a bite of this delicious dish.
From the menu description on the website...
RAVIOLI AI FUNGHI DI BOSCO
veal stuffed ravioli, truffle scented wild mushroom and veal jus cream sauce

I will definitely have to order this dish the next time I eat out at this restaurant.



Follow HEARTY CHIC

1 comment:

A, J and S said...

I shouldn't have looked at this I'm now very hungry. =)

xoxo Unconfined

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...