Sunday, April 3, 2011

Russh #39.

That leopard print coat that Abbey Lee Kershaw is wearing is kind of ridiculously amazing...







I love these less high-fashion and more street-chic photos of Abbey Lee Kershaw with the band, Our Mountain, in Russh magazine's #39 issue. Nonetheless, very cool photos of Abbey where she perfectly exudes a very hip, "I am in the band" attitude. On another note, it finally looks like spring is here in Montreal (I hope I do not jinx it by saying that right now...). The sheer chance of having to wear a winter coat again because of any unexpected intense cold temperatures could be the worst case scenario and not something I would welcome with open arms.

Photo Credit: Stevie Dance & Will Davidson
Images Courtesy of TFS.

5 comments:

hippyatheart said...

really great, so rock chic and relaxed! she looks so effortless and kate moss-ish ;)

The Cat Hag said...

Yup, she is definitely exuding a rocker chick vibe. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Fashion-isha said...

What a fabulous and sexy look!
xo
Sharon

Unknown said...

She is my favorite model! I love all her outfits!
I don't know why but she bewitch me!



http://shopaholicoujo.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Smith said...

I adore that coat!
xo
bloglaboheme.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...