Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sasha Pivovarova --- Free People.

Sasha Pivovarova looks completely boho-chic in these images from the April 2011 Free People look book.









My favorite look would have to be that beautiful off-white cotton dress with the lace-up boots, as well as the photo with the white tiger where Sasha is wearing that stunning blush pink chiffon maxi skirt. I admit, the looks are a bit too casual-boho for my taste, but the photos are lovely. I love the different hairstyles that Sasha Pivovarova is wearing, whether it is the fishtail braid or the tousled wave-y hair, both are perfectly effortless looks for the upcoming spring/summer months when the weather becomes ridiculously hot and humid.


Photo Credit: Guy Aroch
Images Courtesy of TFS.

16 comments:

Emma Z said...

those lace up boots are AMAZING! I haven't seen anything like it that looks classy & still funky (usually they are a little too punk for me)

http://behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com/

Rachel Diercie said...

Sasha is always stunning!!! love the post :)

StyleIDnet said...

The pictures are amazing .... very engaging.
Love... not love, ADORE the bohemian look, the girls is BEAUTIFUL.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

Kholá said...

Love this look. Free People has one of the best lookbooks I've seen.

www.kholaskloset.blogspot.com

Simen said...

The first picture is so colourful :)

Alexis of NorthOnHarper said...

ahhh.... this is so well styled.... makes me want to embrace a much more effortless lifestyle!

carrie said...

she is so beautiful--it's overwhelming!

Nekiah Torres said...

She is breath taking!! I love her eyes and I love all of the jewelry!

Netty said...

This Free People catalogue has really great photos.
I love the peacock in the photo! Very fashionable, ha.

xo,
TFE

http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

She is so beautiful; I love the maxi skirts.

yoantaway said...

i lovethis post! <3

Sada said...

I cannot love this Free People photo any more...it would be impossible!! Thanks for the post...I mean REALLY? A peacock?? How perfect!!

Unknown said...

Her dress consists of such lovely bright hues.

Anonymous said...

I am a HUGE FP fan!!! We are getting so much of their line for Spring/Summer in our store....I'm obsessed. There stuff is so easy to throw on and look like you actually thought about it.

http://2anchor.blogspot.com

Nicole Craven said...

i also loved this ad campaign

www.lovelyinfluence.com

Shayla Dean said...

Awesome Post! Thanks for sharing:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...