Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Behati.

In search of a summery chapeau similar to this one that Behati Prinsloo is wearing in these photos from Elle Belgique's April 2011 issue.



Such fresh and cool photos. I am slightly jealous of Behati's perfectly tousled and wavy hair and sun-kissed skin. I do not quite understand why it is absolutely impossible for me to find a hat to wear during the summer. It could be because of my picky and possibly disinterested attitude when it comes shopping for hats, or maybe it is because I self consciously think that I have a distorted head and finding a hat that fits and looks good is out of the question.
Photo Credit: Matt Jones
Images Courtesy of Elle Belgique.

16 comments:

Jackie said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the first hat my all time pick when I'm looking for hats.

Jackie

Allie said...

I love those floppy hats! Had no idea it was called a chapeau
xx Allie

Carly said...

I feel your pain..I am FINE picking big floppy sun hats but when it comes to fedoras or fashion hats, I am not having success. But I am determined to find one I love.
The quest continues.
C

akiko said...

Love this photo! the floppy hats and rings and smile :)

Meisha.Style said...

she is beautiful!!!

Linton from London said...

Love the hat! Gorgeous pictures!

VLM. said...

Great post! I love your blog, I’m following now via Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin! Hope you follow back.

http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com/

xx. VLM.

Coco said...

If you follow my blog and comment saying you did, I'll follow yours back ;)

thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com

xoxo
Coco

Marianne P said...

Love the first pic:-)

TOPCOAT said...

i die for her, she is so unbelievably stunning! xx

Sonia Devier said...

I love the second photo, I agree, she has a perfect hair ;)

impressionsonme.blogspot.com

Mademoiselle Marie, Street Style said...

the first pic is amazing!

DressMeUp-DressMeDown said...

love the girl's rings in the first pic.

Kristina said...

OMGosh I had the same problem shopping for a fedora for an upcoming vacation. I couldn't find anything that fit right!

Love these images! Behati seems so natural and organic - Love it!

Kristina
http://spottedappeal.blogspot.com/

Best Of Palm Beach said...

Love the hat in the first pic and btw she makes wearing class rings look really cool...like the idea! Thanks for this post.

Veronica
@bestofpbconsign
http://bestofpalmbeachconsignment.com

Simplizers said...

i hope the hat will be mine.:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...