Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pearly White.

Have you seen a more perfect little white dress (LWD)?

Perfection is an understatement over how flawless the Chanel white dress with the hand-stitched pearl detailing is perfectly paired with the simple pair of Louboutin's. I am definitely obsessed with the Chanel dress and jealous over how lucky Kate Bosworth is for wearing such a classy-chic piece. The back cut-out detailing is what completely won me over over. A spectacular dress, indeed.

On another note, I am planning a weekend to Toronto and I need suggestions on the best places to eat, shop, drink and see! I have been Google-ing and have found a few places that I have in mind, but it seems like word-of-mouth suggestions are always the best.

Images Courtesy of JustJared.

6 comments:

CoolBites said...

Such a sublime dress! she looks absolutely fantastic on it !!!
xx

monkeyshines ♥ said...

beautiful!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

sassyuptownchic said...

That dress is gorgeous! Love the pearl accents.

http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

Tereza Anton said...

You are right, she is gorgeous and that dress is amazing.

BeLighter said...

Pure elegance! Beautiful!

talktomyshoes said...

This is stunning! Believe it or not I only recently purchased my first LWD as I was the type of girl that would always go for black... I don't know what I've been doing all my life until now, I absolutely adore it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...