Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Inevitable Fall Weather.

Already gravitating towards wearing the darker color shades and being inspired by fall looks.









I suppose it is finally time for me to accept that autumn is just around the corner and that I should start planning for the inevitable weather. Although, after seeing these photos from Vogue China's August 2011 issue, colder weather is not so bad if I had all of these beautiful coats and boots. I would be completely satisfied if I could only have the black leather platform ankle boots from the first look and the fur collared leather jacket from the second look. I also love the unique smokey eye makeup and the slicked back ponytail used on Liu Wen for this shoot. Slightly futuristic, don't you think? 

Photo Credit: Lachlan Bailey
Model:  Liu Wen
Images Courtesy of Vogue China.

9 comments:

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Those are awesome photos! It really inspires you to get it together. haha I'm loving the black & grey combination.

http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

Faye Lesley said...

The eye makeup in this shoot is absolutely stunning, I also really like the high contrast in the photos.

Faye xo

LaceAndLadders said...

wow!

Hannah Louise said...

Gorgeous
http://hannahlouisef.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

im in love with this Editorial!! <3

Andrea said...

Amazing energy in these photos! I especially love the eye makeup.

Cynthia said...

Love this editorial!

Emily said...

I love these! Too bad it's so freaking hot in Cali right now to even consider wearing beautiful coats!

My Unfinished Life said...

am liking the hairdo very much in the editorial!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...