Wednesday, September 7, 2011

To Summer.

All I ask for is a few more days of summer...









One last blast of summer-inspired editorial via Elle France July 29, 2011 issue. A gold cuff with black fringe/tassels would be absolutely lovely and a majorly exquisit accessory for any sleeveless outfit (a.k.a. I need it!). The looks are slightly sheer and neutral, yet so chic and completely beach-worthy. I am definitely loving everything about the first look, even the uncomplicated hair. I need that pair of Pierre Hardy oxford shoes which is paired with the white crochet dress. Oxfords seem to be my simple go-to choice for footwear these days. I have practically worn out the ones I have from all the walking I have been doing in Montreal for the past couple of weeks, therefore I think it is time I get myself a new pair. Maybe a white pair is not ideal for the upcoming fall months, but if only I had found a similar pair of white oxfords near the start of summer. On another note, the search is now on for a perfect pair of fall/winter oxfords (that is, before all the snow and slush arrives).

Images Courtesy of Elle France.

8 comments:

ChiChi81 said...

This summer editorial spread in Elle is just amazing. I am lusting for that gold cuff as well haha. Apparently we are following each other on twitter. I am following you blog now, I would love if you follow mine as well.

Cheers!

Wi
A Single Girl's Musings

Andrea said...

I loved this when I first saw this and I reaally want her jewelry now!

BeLighter said...

This feels almost like "nostalgia"...
Lovely!

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

The bracelet from the first image is so beautiful, so elegant, so chic.

Leonie said...

Nice editorial, love the brown hat!

Ladylike at Predator Ridge

Unknown said...

Summer, Summer!!! Great Editorial

Olguita
www.BuscandoFashion.com

Allie Emme said...

The gold cuff in the first photo is incredibly gorgeous and the python boots are amazing!
xx Allie

Minnie Nagra said...

Lovely post. I'm waiting for summer in Australia. Spring is already here.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...